Staycation at Mines View Park HotelSunday, February 21, 2016
I had the best stay in Mines View Park Hotel for it is a perfect choice for those who want a chill vibe vacation because will give you a lush country-side feel. It is a great option for accommodation if you're too fed up with the usual city setup which is noisy and crowded - here, you'll make out the most in the city of pines because the stay offers peace and tranquility.
It boasts the great view of cordillera mountains which is my favorite because I rarely get to see this. And the perfect cold weather is just awesome, no air-con on rooms since we don't really need it. I was literally freezing and had to have extra covers for myself.
We stayed in a double deluxe room with a two double-sized beds. The room is big which explains why the max guest can be up to four persons, the double-sized bed is too spacious for one person - I was wishing I have someone with me (aside from my roomie, ate Lee). Everything is clean and fresh - from the linens to the towel and bathroom. You need to bring your own slippers though, the hotel doesn't provide it.
You also don't need to go to other places to eat because they have a bar and restaurant and cafe in the hotel which is famous for its specialties. Like in Zen's Bar and Restaurant which is the home of Strawberry Sinigang and in Halfmoon Cafe which is the one and only place to get Bibingcrepe and Bibingcrisp.
Zen'z Bar and RestaurantHalfmoon CafeSpa
Hotel PatioLanguages Spoken:
Mines View Park Hotel is highly recommended for people who wants to relax, for families and barkadas who's looking for an affordable yet great hotel because this hotel is good if you're many, sulit! They have a room which can house up to 10 persons and the beds are really nice. And the staffs are very nice, warm and courteous.
Staying in Mines View Park Hotel will give you a homelike stay from its 'lutong-bahay' food to its rooms, surely you'll keep on coming back.
Bed: 2 double size beds
View: Cordillera Mountains
Price: Php 4,500.00
Max guests: 4 adults with complimentary breakfast for 4
Ø Free WiFi (at the lobby only)
Ø Free Bottled Water
Ø Air Conditioning
Ø Satellite/Cable TV
ØNon-Smoking Rooms (available)
Ø Coffee/tea maker
Ø In room safe
Ø Hot and Cold Shower
Ø Free Parking
Ø Plated breakfast
- Single Standard (Php 2,500.00)
- Twin Deluxe (Php 3,500.00)
- Double Deluxe (Php 4,500.00)
- Junior Executive Room (Php 4,500.00)
- Executive Room (Php 7,000.00)
- Family Deluxe Room (Php 5,500.00)
- Attic Room (Php 7, 000.00)
Facilities and Services
Zen'z Bar and Restaurant
Choose from a wide variety of Asian and Western cuisine. Sample our salads and vegetables dishes with freshly picked vegetables as its ingredients. Enjoy our very own signature dish the Strawberry Sinigang. Open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
It's a feast!
Offering Bibingcrepe and Bibingcrisp which can be eaten in our al fresco dining area or also good for “pasalubong”. It comes in different flavors like cheese, corn-cheese, choco-cheese, choco-mallows and peanut butter. Wash it down with our freshly brewed coffee or cold concoctions while enjoying the pine-scented fresh breeze.
Equipped with state of the art facilities, working out has never been this relaxing. Imagine having a full body exercise while overlooking Baguios' lush mountains. The expression "breaking out a sweat" has never been this relaxing.
Indulge your senses at our very own spa. It offers a wide array of services catered to satisfy & relax your body with its well-trained therapist. Try the Kulkulis, Cordillera's very own foot massage. Services are offered at the Spa or at the comfort of your room.
For special occasions and corporate affairs, the hotel offers a spacious function hall that can accommodate 100 to 150 pax while we cater to small groups of 15 to 20 pax for private events, meetings, seminars and gatherings at the new board room.
Small groups of 20 to 30 pax can enjoy our entertainment room for corporate/private parties or other special occasions while singing (or even dancing) to their favorite songs at our KTV hall.
Located at the heart of the hotel adjacent to its main entrance, enjoy this quaint, “garden-feel” veranda best for coffee or breakfast on a sunny breezy day while dining under the shade of eucalyptus trees.
- Mines View Park/Good Sheperd (230 m)
- Wright Park/The Mansion (1.2 km)
- SM Baguio (4 km)
- Baguio Public Market (4.3 km)
Check-in: From 14:00 (2:00 PM)
Check-out: Until 12:00 (12:00 PM)
- Cancellations must be done via phone or email within 24 hours other wise, payments to Minesview Park Hotel shall be automatically forfeited.
- For peak periods, Mines View Park Hotel observes Non Refund policy on all deposits and payments made to mines view park hotel. Relatively, No Refunds Shall be allowed after check in.
- "Silence" is strictly observed after 10 PM. This will allow for total relaxation, comfort and convenience to all other occupants of the Hotel.
- SMOKING is strictly prohibited including all other indoor areas of the hotel. Should you wish to smoke, kindly make use of areas outside the hotel premises
- Complimentary Breakfast is served only at the Zenz Dining Restaurant from 7 am to 10 am daily. Please present your stubs at the Dining before partaking of your breakfast. Dining restaurant is open from 7 am to 10 pm only. You may order your Food and Beverage preferences at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- Visitors are allowed to stay in the guest rooms until 10 pm only, charges for extra person/s shall be applicable beyond said time.
- Because of fire hazard and safety of other guests, cooking is strictly prohibited inside the rooms.
Mines View Park Hotel
1 Apostol St. corner Outlook Drive, Mines View Park, Baguio City
Tel. No.:(6374) 424-1088; (6374) 442-1559
Cell No.:(63) 922-888-6392; (63) 917-593-1316
Manila Office Telefax:(632) 352-5248