Staycation at Hop Inn HotelMonday, March 13, 2017
My friend and I decided to hangout and spend our weekend for a staycation at Hop Inn Hotel. Located at one of the busiest districts of Manila, Ermita, it's easy to find and very accessible and near to attractions and landmarks. As one of the newest hotel here in the metro, this Thai-based hotel caters travelers on a tight-budget.
The hotel's lobby.
We checked in late that day since we had to run some errands. To my dismay, the room that I booked wasn't available. Nonetheless, we just got what was available and the staff just adjusted our checkout into 13:00 instead of 12:00.
We had the standard double room, it's simple, minimalist room. Not that spacious but big enough for two people who would just like to have some secure, nice place to sleep. The highlight would be the bathroom for it is surprisingly big even though there's no usual toiletries like in most hotels, it only have shampoo and soap in dispensers, towels are provided. Hot and cold shower is also available and oh, a hair dryer! There's also a study table where you can work though we just worked on our beds.
It is an ideal place for you to get if you're just travelling and going out most of the time. You'll have a safe place for your things and a place where you can relax, sleep and work. They have an excellent WiFi connection btw. Nevertheless, we slept well after and had a great stay for their beds are really comfy to sleep on. Plus, cleanliness at its finest.
Bed: 1 double-sized bedView: Manila Bay
Price: Php 1,500-1700.00
Max guests: 2 Adults - no complimentary breakfast just complimentary bottled water (2)
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe box
- Smoke detector
- Blackout curtains
- Clothes rack
- Complimentary bottled water
- Non-smoking room
- Satellite/cable channels
- TV [flat screen]
- Hair dryer
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
- Pets are not allowed
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Convenience Store on Site
- Daily Housekeeping
- Luggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- English, Filipino
- Check-in from: 02:00 PM
- Check-out from: 12:00 PM
- Reception open until: 12:00 AM
Child and Extra Bed Policy
- Infant 0-2 year(s) Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
- Children 3-12 year(s) Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Guests 13 years and older are considered adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Manila Bay/Roxas Boulevard - 0.2 km
- Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden - 0.8 km
- Robinson's Place Manila - 0.9 km
- US Embassy - 1 km
- Cultural Centre of the Philippines - 1.3 km
- Intramuros - 2.4 km
- Rizal Park - 1.6 km
- Aristocrat Restaurant - 0.2 km
- Cafe Adriatico Cafe/bar - 0.3 km
- Robinsons Place Manila - 0.9 km
- Manila International Airport - 7.6 km
- LRT1 Pedro Gil Station - 0.79 km
- LRT1 Quirino Station - 0.81 km
*Use email when booking. Although, I made my reservations via phone call ahead of time, (5 days early to be exact) to our disappointment, we still got a double room with twin-bed instead of a double-sized bed room.
*Bring slippers for there are no slippers available.
*Bring your own toiletries, though they already got shampoo and soap in dispensers.
*Book via booking.com or agoda.com, they have cheaper rates.
Hop Inn Hotel
1850 M.H Del Pilar St. Malate, Manila 1004
Tel : +63 2 528 3988